ClipperData's container shipping solutions include:
Our ClipperCompass Container platform enables cargo owners to assess the quality of the service provided by carriers and anticipate supply changes and rate trends in container shipping.
Cleansed and normalized data sets including:
- Real-time global AIS satellite vessel tracking to measure schedule reliability (on-time and missed port calls), terminal efficiency, speed and environmental performance of your carrier
- Granular container flows: port-to-port loaded TEU for the major trade lanes and country to country for minor routes
- Benchmark comparisons of your carrier’s operational efficiency against carriers on the same route, or between your ports of interest
- Fuel consumption per TEU
- Deep sea service schedules: planned vessel deployments and rotation timing & variability
- Orderbook and deployment of new vessels
- Econometric forecasts of future demand
- Detailed supply side data and demand growth for key trade lanes. Mapping of container shipping networks by individual string, highlighting rotations.