A subscription to GeopoliticOIL offers readers succinct analysis of the political and macroeconomic developments affecting energy markets, helping them to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of political and military developments in the Middle East, West Africa, Latin America and Russia that could impact the production and transportation of crude oil and products
- Learn more about policy plans and implementation in large producing and consuming countries
- Assess geopolitical risks and predict the potential for upside or downside price shocks driven by non-market factors
Analysis by regional experts
- GeopoliticOIL’s focused commentary is written by analysts deeply familiar with the countries they’re covering, who speak the local language and have a network of knowledgeable sources on the ground.
- The expertise in local politics and economic policy is combined with the extensive knowledge of energy markets and logistics of our analysts.
- The analysis is supported by our proprietary flow data. If there is a disruption in deliveries, we do not rely on hearsay, we count the cargoes.
- In addition to the weekly newsletters, the service also includes fast analysis of breaking news events that are emailed to customers when needed.
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up here.