Sales Support Representative
ClipperData is currently seeking a Sales Support Representative to join our team in our Houston, Texas office. This role is an entry-level position (recent graduates welcomed to apply). The ideal candidate has an outgoing personality who can support the sales team, has a demonstrated history of leadership potential, detailed oriented, and adaptable as this is a versatile role.
– Generating and researching new sales leads
– Arranging appointments with clients for the sales team
– Updating and maintaining Salesforce
– Assisting with the renewal process and documentation
– Assisting with the documentation for new clients
– Assist sales team with current clients and prospects
– Manage incoming client requests and inquiries
– High degree of accuracy, focus, and flexibility
– Working closely with Marketing and Customer Support
Ideally, our candidate will have the following qualifications and experience
– Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities, and projects for timely completion
– Commodity and/or shipping market experience preferred
– Advanced skills with data analysis, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
– Proven experience and qualities including a sense of ownership, strong communication skills, creativity, initiative, and attention to detail
– Flexibility to travel periodically
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Must be fluent English speaker
To apply, send a detailed CV, cover letter and salary requirements to: Emma Montoya, Global Sales Director, email@example.com.
ClipperData is a fast-paced, growing maritime data analytics company. We provide comprehensive data sets, analysis, and commentary on global energy and a variety of other commodities. Not only do we track movements on a vessel-by-vessel basis, but also cargo-by-cargo, and dock-to-dock. Using a combination of unique data collection techniques and exclusive licensing arrangements with best-in-the-business data providers, we apply proprietary algorithms to build our data sets. We then deliver the data directly to your desktop on a lightning-fast data-cube platform that lets you drill down, filter, chart, and export, all inside your browser. In addition, daily and weekly reports are produced to give vital insights into emerging and evolving trends.
We love what we do
ClipperData is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to the principles and practices outlined in the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, religion, disability or national origin and Public Law 90-202 which prohibits discrimination based on age.