Vessels In View
Quickly see vessel status, cargo type, volume, likely destination and ETA. View a vessel’s history - including summary-level cargo data for up to three years – with the ability to replay up to five vessel journeys. View and export lists in the table to a .csv file.
Convenient Custom Filters
Create and save custom-filter criteria for cargo, origin and destination, or filter for floating storage with zone display options.
Create a tag for a fleet of vessels with an IMO upload option. Other AIS map features include: vessel tags for location and draught, the ability to layer weather patterns, distance routing with waypoints and more.
You asked, we delivered: ClipperData’s comprehensive AIS global cargo map now offers several new features!
AREA-TO-AREA HISTORICAL FLOWS
The following enhancements are now available in ClipperData’s tanker map and dry bulk map.
ClipperData’s real-time vessel-tracking map now offers charting of historical flow data.
*These are the same data that have previously been available to our clients via API, csv, numberGo, and Tableau.
• 24 months of history, plus real-time on-the-water projections
• Selectable by cargo type, load area, and discharge area
• Selections may be co-mingled, e.g., gasoline and middle distillates, Arab Gulf and Red Sea
• Stacked-column chart breakouts by load country, discharge country, or grade
• Time series by load month or discharge month
• Volume flows accessible in kbbl or kbd
RECENT VESSEL HISTORY: GET DETAILS COVERING THE LAST TEN EVENTS!
Along with current on-the-water cargo, including hard-data grade identification, and projected discharge destination and ETA, every vessel now offers last-ten event history, covering: